Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Thursday, July 19, 2007

All Sorts Of Funny Antics



Sherilyn is always full of antics and surprises. Last night, she was staring at herself at the full-length mirror in our room and made all sorts of funny faces. Then, she pulled the skin underneath her eyes and to her horror, she saw 'blood'. She then ran to me and said "mummy, my eyes got blood". I then told her that it's normal and assured her that it's ok. She accepted my reassurance happily and then continued pulling the skin beneath her eyes and growled "whhhoorrrrr, whhhoorrrr, whhhoorrr......" as she pretended to be a monster.



2 comments:

LZmommy said...

Sherilyn is so adorable :) When I read this, I can't stop laughing.

Mommy to Chumsy said...

hahaha...she is really funny and cute.