Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Saturday, July 7, 2007

Home-cooked Food

Remember the fresh mushrooms, fresh bamboo shoots, fresh lotus seeds and fresh gingko that I bought last week? This is what I have whipped up.

Stir-fried organic brocolli with diced chicken breast, fresh gingko, Enoki mushrooms, sweet peas, garlic, big onions and MSG-free soya sauce. We had this dish on Monday.


Stir-fried cauliflower with diced chicken breast, sweet peas, fresh bamboo shoots, tomatoes, fresh gingkos, big onions, MSG-free soya sauce and MSG-free oyster sauce. We had this dish yesterday.


Stir-fried Enoki mushrooms and fresh oyster mushrooms with butter, garlic, 1 tsp of organic miso paste and some freshly chopped spring onions on top.
So whaddaya think of my dishes?

6 comments:

Mommy to Chumsy said...

Yummy as usual ;D May I know where do you buy MSG free oyster sauce and what brand is that?

Health Freak Mommy said...

Mom to chumsy... I use Sin Tai Hing vegetarian oyster sauce that's MSG-free and preservatives-free, gotta keep in the fridge once you've opened it. I think i got it from either Jaya Jusco or the supermarket at Bangsar Village.

HiPnCooLMoMMa said...

there's only one thing i can say...YOU ARE GOOD!

the food looks yummy...

Health Freak Mommy said...

Girlie... tks! Hey, I am waiting 4 u to post some Phillipino dishes in your blog too...

Leena said...

so healthy food. we use miso paste for soups and veges too. very yummy hor..

LZmommy said...

I should try this mushroom dish as both my kids love enoki nushroom. Thanks for sharing.