Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Saturday, October 20, 2007

38 Questions Tag

Have been tagged by this real hip, cool and pretty mom. It's certainly a tag with the longest list of questions I've ever done. Here it goes:

1. Name one person who made you laugh last night? Sherilyn

2. What were you doing at 0800? Preparing Alycia for school

3. What were you doing 30 minutes ago? Fed my gals lunch.

4. What happened to you in 2006? It was the only year in 5 years (2003 - 2007) that I wasn't pregnant!

5. What was the last thing you said out loud? Stop your nonsense! (to Alycia who threw herself into a fits of rage as her wimps weren't met)

6. How many beverages did you have today? One - fresh skim milk

7. What color is your hairbrush? Beidge

8. What was the last thing you paid for? Newspapers

9. Where were you last night? At home with my kids and hubby

10. What color is your front door? Brown

11. Where do you keep your change? My Ferragamo purse

12. What’s the weather like today? Cloudy

13. What’s the best ice-cream flavor? I like green tea

14. What excites you? Shopping and visiting new places

15. Do you want to cut your hair? Yes, very much coz it's getting too long and difficult to manage
16. Are you over the age of 25? Yes

17. Do you talk a lot? No

18. Do you watch the O.C.? No

19. Do you know anyone named Steven? Yes

20. Do you make up your own words? No

21. Are you a jealous person? Yes, sometimes

22. Name a friend whose name starts with the letter ‘A’. Angeline, my brother's ex-gf

23. Name a friend whose name starts with the letter ‘K’. None

24. Who’s the first person on your received call list? My mum

25. What does the last text message you received say? "In the failure of plans and hope, in disappointments and trouble and sorrow, Jesus help me"

26. Do you chew on your straw? Never, disgusting

27. Do you have curly hair? No

28. Where’s the next place you’re going to? To the playground with the kids

29. Who’s the rudest person in your life? Nobody

30. What was the last thing you ate? Homecooked chicken rice for lunch

31. Will you get married in the future? At the moment, NO and in the future I think it's also a big NO.

32. What’s the best movie you’ve seen in the past 2 weeks? Have not watched a movie in two weeks or 2 years! That's how tied up I have been with my kids.

33. Is there anyone you like right now? Of course.

34. When was the last time you did the dishes? This morning

35. Are you currently depressed? Yes, a little

36. Did you cry today? No

37. Why did you answer and post this? It's only polite to try and complete each and every tag passed to me coz I would also want other people to complete tags that I pass to them.

38. Tag 5 people who would do this survey.
Everyday Healy
Wen
Slavemom
Lovely Mum
Chin Nee

4 comments:

Unknown said...

thanks for ur tag...wow, quite long one, but will do it asap..

Mamapumpkin said...

Interesting sms you've got there?! Aww....are u feeling a little bit down due to the pregnancy? *hugs* Let me know if there is anything I can help with...

Health Freak Mommy said...

BP... thanks. I just need to sort out the Amnio test thingy first that's bothering me.

Unknown said...

Done....
http://lovelymummy.blogspot.com/2007/10/38-questions-tag.html