Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Saturday, October 27, 2007

From Zero To Hero, I Mean My Blog PR!

I got a surprise of my life today when Hui Sia sent me a text message at around noon informing me that the Google PR of this blog has been promoted to PR4! I just could not believe her and I could not check it myself as my computer was still at the shop. When my computer finally came back, I quickly did a check on a few Google PR checker tools and it’s true, my blog indeed has been promoted to PR4. I can’t believe it, it’s just too good to be true.

This blog of mine is only 6 months old and it has far exceeded its performance beyond my expectation. I’ve worked very hard and I’ve sacrificed many things to achieve this ranking. But I can’t be too happy either as this Google PR thingy is fleeting and for all I know, my PR may be demoted in the next exercise just like what had happened to most bloggers in the most recent Google update exercise.

2 comments:

kerry said...

Congrats, congrats... More happy news...

Leena said...

when you told me i have PR4, i tot you must have sms the wrong person. amazing how we got 4 right.. anyway, congrats.