Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Saturday, October 20, 2007

Mickey Mouse Ate The Papaya



Alycia and Sherilyn both have a mind that's imaginative. They like to stare at clouds in the sky and water formed on the bathroom floor and then tell me what they think those clouds or water resemble.

Yesterday, I was about to cut up a Solo papaya when Alycia saw a dent on the papaya which resembled Mickey's head. She was so amazed and shouted "hey mummy, Mickey's head on your papaya!" When I took a closer look, she's right, the dent sure looked like Mickey's head! I then joked with her and said Mickey Mouse ate the papaya. She thought it was very funny and laughed so loudly and that really made my Miss Whinny's morning.

4 comments:

Mom's The Cook said...

That's really cute!

Anonymous said...

Hahha!! cute.. and smart.. with great imagination .. ;)

Chinneeq said...

hey, i just notice u changed yur header....a good one!

Mamapumpkin said...

Haha...so cute. Yeah, kids have a vivid imagination and actually see a lot of things that we, adults don't.