Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Saturday, October 20, 2007

Me Appearing on TV?

Last night, I was invited by a blogging mom to appear on TV3. TV3 would like to interview mothers who blog for money and she was invited by someone from TV3 who is a reader of her blog. I was like "what, me appearing on tv? No way, my pregnancy hormones have made me look awful now. I don't look appealing and I have zits on my face. Aiyoh.... no way" Anyway, Alycia will still be in school at that time, unless she skips school for one day, which I don't really fancy the idea. So, I've let another opportunity for me to be the star of the moment slip by me again!

Thanks anyway for thinking of me, you know who you are :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow..!!! almost famous..!! nevermind .. next time.. ;)