Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Sunday, October 28, 2007

Bloggers' Meet

There was a bloggers' meet at Delicious, Bangsar Village today. The gathering was organized by one of the blogging mummies to welcome Sweetpea (Bubba Stuff) home. Sweetpea who's residing in Australia is currently on a one-month holiday in Malaysia. There were about 20 of us, including kids. I was too busy chatting and eating that I didn't take many pictures. Anyway, here are a few pix that I managed to snap :


From L to R : Mei Ling with Elissa (Scribbles for My Angels) and Peggy (Laundryamah).


From L to R : Sweetpea and Aidan (her handsome and cheeky son), Elly (in black top)


Jasmine's handsome Vyktore and cute Faythe.

It was my first time meeting all my blogging friends and it was really good to be able to meet them after months of communicating with each other online. There should really be more of such bloggers' meet in future and the next time, I hope to be able to meet my other blogging buddies whom I've not met before.

6 comments:

Mommy to Chumsy said...

wow..you are fast to post this up eh? I still haven't :D Great to meet you all today :D

Anonymous said...

Ahhh..!! good stuff..!! Blogging meet here.. is NIL.. not much bloggers in my small town.. muahahhaha!!

Leena said...

must be really fun, especially when those bloggers get to see you- cos no one ever get to see you in your blog. haha.

Chinneeq said...

that must be a fun gathering seeing so many of u enjoying yurself :P

JK said...

Glad that you enjoy yourself.

Bryan and Brandon's Mama said...

next time plse remember to ask me too!!