Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Thank You

I'd like to say thank you to everyone who had given me their well wishes, comforting words and prayers. Today, I found out from two of my friends that fetus with dilated kidney is quite a common problem. One blogging mom told me that her gynae also detected from the ultrasound scan that her son had a dilated kidney, even up to the time when she was about to deliver him. After he was born, miraculousy he was fine with no kidney problem. However, in some cases, the child would have kidney reflux and would require antibiotics for the rest of his/her life and in the worst case scenario, surgery is required. Another friend of mine called me today and told me that one of her friend's baby also had dilated kidney in utero but after the bb was born, she was fine too. Hearing these stories gave me some relief but then again, I still can't seem to get the worry off my mind.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Keeping positive is good for baby and you .. :) i know you will continue to worry till baby is born.. but keep that chin up.. and you know we are all praying for you and baby.. ;)

Unknown said...

Not to worry and your baby n you will be fine...think positively like me. Im worst than you in term of health. we will fine !!!