Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Thursday, October 25, 2007

Crispy Seaweed Snacks




If you love seaweeds, you really should try Tae Kae Noi crispy seaweeds. It's by far one of the best seaweeds I've tasted - they are cruncy, not very salty, not oily (unlike some Korean and Japanese seaweeds that are super oily and salty) and very tasty. One packet (only half packet full) costs RM4+ and I find them a bit costly. Both my gals love them. I discovered this snack when my mom who has thyroid bought them. Thyroid patients are encouraged to eat lots of seaweed and kelp food stuff as they are rich in iodine. This seaweed goes very well when eaten with bread. I normally make sandwiches for the gals with omelette, seaweed and cucumber.

Look out for my seaweed sandwich in my next post!


3 comments:

Mommy to Chumsy said...

hey...what a coincidence. I saw this brand yeterday night at a convenience store and was wondering if they are good or not. Now that you have recommended it, i'll go get some :D

chanelwong said...

where you bought it? want to try...most of the seaweed i know is oily n salty..

Health Freak Mommy said...

Chanel... you can get it from Jaya Jusco or Village Grocer.