Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Friday, October 12, 2007

I Need A New Set Of Cookware

Most of my pots and pans had been damaged by the great flood that swept through out house last year. We had bought some new ones but my maid has spoilt them – she was boiling some barley water one day and had forgotten to turn off the fire and our stainless steel pot is now as black as charcoal. She also tends to forget to use a soft sponge to scrub our non-stick pans, resulting in scratches on the non-stick pans. I’ve read that it is highly toxic if we consume the burnt scraps from the non-stick pan. It’s high time that I get a new set of berndes cookware as this brand of cookware is highly durable and non-reactive with food. My aunty who uses Berndes cookware told me that the stainless steel pots are made with high quality stainless steel in 5 layers and non-stick surface which make cleaning after cooking a breeze. I always believe in getting good quality cookware as they are durable and can last a long time.

No comments: