Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Please Wait For Me Daddy...




This is the scene at our house every morning. When daddy is about to get out from the house to bring Alycia to school, Sherilyn will plead "daddy, please wait for me, please wait for me. I want to go school" so that she can follow them in the short car ride to school. The other day, Alycia was really late for school. It was already close to 9am and class starts at 8:30am but daddy couldn't leave as Sherilyn was doing her poopie business in her potty and she clung on tightly to daddy's leg, refusing to let go of him. What a touching scene!


3 comments:

MamaJo said...

Sherilyn soooo cute ler....ha,ha...if I was at the scene, sure, I will wait for her to finish her business too!!

Mommy to Chumsy said...

muahahah...she is so cute!

Chinneeq said...

aiyoo..so kesian....very cute la yur gals :)