Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Treat Award



This special award comes from a very capable mom of 3 kids. Thanks once again Joanne for this award.

This award originated from Hootin' Anni and should we decide to pass it on, we are requested to award this to random visitors to make new friends and I would like to have these mummies as my new friends:

1) The Suzette

2) Tutiger

3) Yee Ching's Mum

4) Life.wchpeng


I would also like to pass this treat to these mummies who have always been helping me and I'd like to tell them that I'm blessed to have them as my friends :

1) Mummy to Chumsy
2) Elaine
3) Joshua and Elijah's Mum
4) Shern's Mum
5) Anggie
6) QQ's Mum

6 comments:

Tutiger said...

Thanks for the Treat Award. But I am really sorry that I cannot be your friend because I am not a mummy :P I am a daddy :D

Health Freak Mommy said...

Tutiger... ooppss.... I should have typed mummies and daddies!
Eh, daddy also can be friends mah :D

Health Freak Mommy said...

Tutiger... ooppss.... I should have typed mummies and daddies!
Eh, daddy also can be friends mah :D

Mommy to Chumsy said...

thanks for the treat award ;D great to have you as a friend too :D

Suzette said...

THanks for this! Glad to have you as a friend!

Lazymama said...

Thanks for the treat award and glad to be your friend too.