Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Friday, October 26, 2007

Bulging Belly


That's my bulging belly at 14 weeks.

When I was carrying Alycia, I wasn't showing until around 4 months. With Sherilyn, I was showing at around 10 weeks and with this pregnancy, my belly was already starting to portrude at week 7-8! And at 14 weeks (last week), this was how big my belly was but surprisingly, I've only gained 2.5kg. I've been having very frequent meals but can't eat too much at each meal, else I'd feel nauseous.

I gained 10kg when I was pregnant with Alycia (she was 3.36kg at birth), gained 8kg with Sherilyn (3.29 kg at birth) and with this baby, I hope my weight gain will not be more than 10kg so that I can shed off all my weight gain easily after delivery.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I started showing rather quick too.. with chloe.. but they say it's because of my fibroids. But i didn't gain anything at all.. when i had chloe.. ! couldn't eat nothing.. muahahha!

LHS said...

wah..you didn't gain much weight at all. me gained almost 18kg for both!

Mommy to Chumsy said...

you are so slim and because you are such a health freak, I am sure you will lose all the weight in no time :D Can't wait to see you ;D

chanelwong said...

lovely tummy.....don't worry, when you breastfeed, you will shed off easily...