Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Updates - Sherilyn's Fever

Daddy and Sherilyn just got back from the paed's office. The dr said that she has the exact same symptoms as Alycia - ulcer in the throat, which is the reason for her high fever. He has prescribed the exact same medicine to Sherilyn as well - Augmentin antibiotics, anti-swelling medicine and Paracetamol syrup. Now, I have double trouble of feeding 2 sick kittens their medicine. Will be going out to the bakery to get a chiffon cake to give the gals as treat after their medicine. More sleepless nights to come for me....

3 comments:

MamaJo said...

Do you believe in chinese herbs? I know for sore thoart or ulcer, if taken, 'chuan xin lia', it is really effective and fast recover...I or my hubby or mom took it when we got ulcer or sore thoart...

Anonymous said...

Speedy recovery.. ya..! chiffon cake is good.. yummms..!

chanelwong said...

Hope the 2 girls get well soon and back into action....you also take care...