Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Wednesday, October 31, 2007

No Cancellation of Order Please!

Today, I received an offer with the highest payout I've ever received from an advertiser, at USD37.50. Without hesitation, I accepted the offer as it was on a topic which I was familiar with. I quickly typed the post and submitted it as I know this particular company has advertisers who are very fond of cancelling orders. I can only hope that the advertiser will accept and approve my post, else all my effort will go down the drain.

3 comments:

Mommy to Chumsy said...

heheh...i did the same one abt 2 months ago but it was not as much as yours :D

Mommy to Chumsy said...

heheh...i did the same one abt 2 months ago but it was not as much as yours :D

Mamapumpkin said...

WooHoo!!! Way to go, HealthfreakMommy!!! I hope you get it too!