Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Wednesday, October 31, 2007

What An Oily Mess

I was busy working on my computer when suddenly Alycia my whistle blower yelled out to me "mummy..... Kay Yi is playing with baby oil!!". I ran to the dining area and saw my little brat playing with baby oil and she had smothered the oil all over her hands and arms and poured some on the floor too. That brat, even with fever she can be up to mischief!

3 comments:

sting said...

hehe.. she's going to grow up to be very pretty.. so young already know how to use baby oil..

Mommy to Chumsy said...

hahahaha....you didn't take a pic of the lil' brat?

MamaJo said...

She wan to have nice and soft skin mah...my boys don't like lotion or baby oil being apply on their skin **bleak**