Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Thursday, October 11, 2007

Oh No, Not Again Alycia!

It happened again this morning. Alycia was fine in the morning when she woke up - she finished her milk without any fuss, did her poopie business in the loo and then..... just when Alycia saw the toothbrush in my maid's hand, she started to fake puking again. In the process of faking it, she actually induced the vomitting sensation and puked her stinky curdled milk onto the kitchen sink, eeuuu! I can't believe Alycia! How can she hate something so much till she has actually developed a phobia just by the sight of it? Daddy was not happy with Alycia, so was I. But what are we to do? Force her to brush her teeth every morning, at the expense of her health? Puking every morning is really unhealthy. Maybe I should just keep the toothbrush away from her in the morning for the time being.

2 comments:

Chinneeq said...

oh no, poor gal. prob would have to stop brushing teeth temporary in the morning? I used to pass my morning sickness to hubby when i was pregnant wit qiqi. not sure if it could transmit to other family member as well in yur case, yur gal?

Health Freak Mommy said...

Chin Nee...Goodness, your hubby actually puked during your pregnancy instead of you? I've heard of it happening to my other friends' hubbies too.
Maybe my MS is passed to my gal too? Haha, it sounds silly.