Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Monday, October 29, 2007

Disney Live Magic Show Anyone?




PLEASE CLICK ON THE PICTURE TO ENLARGE IT


Alycia got home from school last week with a leaflet on the Disney Live - Mickey's Magic Show to be held during the school holidays with details as shown in the leaflet above.

Venue : Stadium Putra Bukit Jalil

Date : 7 - 11 November 2007

Prices of tickets range from RM44.25 - RM183 per ticket (after discount).

Anyone interested to go? I may bring the gals to the show as they've never been to one before.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Me ..!! mee..!! and chloeee..!

kerry said...

Gee, I'm interested but I'm not sure if they'll allow Phoebe in... Guess I need to check on that.

MamaJo said...

Wow...too bad I can't join. I'm leaving to India during that period :(

Mamapumpkin said...

I want, I want! On Deepavali day....Tee has been asking me everyday to go....