Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Bedtime Exercise


Alycia and Sherilyn always seem so energetic and lively just before bedtime. They will jump on my bed as if it was a trampoline, they will play hide and seek with daddy, they will crawl under the baby cot, crawl round the room, crawl behind the curtains, roll on the floor like a log and make cycling motions with their legs and do everything unimaginable. Are your kids like that too just before bedtime?

2 comments:

Mommy to Chumsy said...

oh Ashley is just the same. Sometimes I wonder where she got the stamina from. Plus, i don't even feed her sweet stuff at night so I don't know why she's hyper active :D

MamaJo said...

Same for my boys.....one hour before milk and bedtime...always drive me crazy.....that's why my pastor tell me "Kid if their battery is not used up, they won't sleep"....kah,kah...