Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Sunday, December 16, 2007

What's In Store Today

I woke up at 5:45am today to complete a few assignments. Today, we have to reach the church early coz Sherilyn has to go up the stage to present a Christmas pressie to the pastor. I can only hope that my little social butterfly will not chicken out the last minute as there will be a congregation of close to a thousand people watching her. When I told her a few days ago that she has to go up the stage and made her practise saying "Merry Christmas pastor" she gladly said it. She thought she will receive a pressie, LOL! I guess she doesn't know what a stage is, who a pastor is and why she has to go up the stage. I just have a feeling that she will back out last minute but praying hard that she won't and will obediently go up the stage.

After church today, hubby is bringing us to Le Meridien for lunch. He's a member of this hotel and we have never tried their restaurants before. Ok, gotta go now and buy the morning papers and have my breakfast before pulling the gals up from bed.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

do post photos when u back.... :-)

btw, i have tagged u at http://lovelymummy.blogspot.com/2007/12/ive-been-tagged.html

Ms One Boobie said...

Have a great sunday..!

Leena said...

wah..wake up at 5.45am..what time you goes to bed? so, how did little social butterfly perform?

Health Freak Mommy said...

Leena... i go to bed at around 11ish pm. Most days I only have 5-6 hrs of sleep but I take a nap in the afternoon.