Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Saturday, December 22, 2007

I Feel Obese!

My brother and sil came from Singapore today and we celebrated my brother's birthday at PJ Hilton. I didn't eat a lot but definitely more than what I usually eat and I feel so bloated now. Only drank some chicken watercress soup and nibbled on my gals' french toast with cheese for dinner. I can now feel my boobs touching my belly when I sit and slouch and it feels awful. I feel obese! I feel really fat each time I am preggers though I didn't really put on much weight. That's the problem with a severly self-conscious vain-pot who is a health and fitness freak!

2 comments:

Ms One Boobie said...

For me hor.. i wanna eat.. but cannot.. because feel like puking all the time.. :(
And of course donch have the kinda food i want lah.. :(
Lagi miserable..!

MamaJo said...

Don't worry...you haven't see my preggie pic yet...even worst....i put on weight - 20kg!!