Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Tuesday, December 11, 2007

In The Throes Of Making Hard Earned Money

Have just submitted a post to 3P but I got really really pissed off when I had to wait like 20 minutes to get the post transmitted. It’s already 1:15am and I am so damn sleepy and my eyes just can’t open. First time I submitted the post, I got an error message in red stating that there is an error prohibiting the post from being submitted. When I tried submitting again, the page got hang and another message appeared stating that the post URL is taking too long to respond. Then, I tried to log into 3P again but took forever for the page to load. When the ‘My Post’ page was finally loaded, I had to go through page by page to locate my submitted post as the posts are not listed / sorted by any particular order. Spent half an hour typing the post and another half an hour submitting the post. In the midst of it, Sherilyn was wailing and yelling upstairs and I had to run up to check on her, else she would puke if she cries too long. Really frustrating and draining me out.

1 comment:

Mommy to Chumsy said...

sorry to hear abt this. Maybe it's the streamyx line again. BTW, you don't have to go to every page to find your post. When u go to My Page, just click on 'date submitted' again and it will list the latest posts first ;)