Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Saturday, December 22, 2007

I Can Go Nuts Over Nuts

These days I can't eat much, especially meat and sweet stuff. On some days when I have totally no appetite to eat anything for breakfast, I will just nibble on nuts and a glass of milk. These nuts can keep me full till 10am when I have another light breakfast with the gals where I will much on some fruits and crackers and share a hard-boiled egg with Alycia. Alycia only eats the egg white and I always wallop the egg yolk.


Walnuts, pecan nuts, macademia nuts, hazelnuts and almonds - I just love these nuts.

2 comments:

Ms One Boobie said...

Nuts is good.. :)

RAHMAH said...

Hi Mama... i love your oats santan very milky and awesome. The nuts are great...