Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Thursday, December 13, 2007

Homemade Crepes

I've just made a batch of orange and banana crepes for lunch today. Though I had just cincai (simply) made it without referring to any recipe and without using proper measurement for the ingredients, the crepes turned out really tasty and were a hit with my 2 very fussy pot eaters. In fact Miss Spitty Spat Sherilyn ate the most. Am really satisfied and happy with the crepes I had made and I am now thinking of making another batch of crepes in a few days' time. This time, I will make creme of corn, orange and banana crepes. Shall post my cincai recipe for crepes soon, so stay tuned....

1 comment:

Ms One Boobie said...

ok.. will check out your recipe as soon as you have it up.. :)