Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Friday, December 14, 2007

My Favorite Cream Puffs



Before hubby left for the gym located at Mid Valley yesterday, I had told him that I was craving to eat Beard Papa's cream puff and asked him to get me a few after his gym session. When I called him during lunch time, he told me that he was rushing and did not manage to buy the cream puffs. I was really disappointed. You know, when a pregnant wants to eat cream puffs, she has to eat cream puffs.

In the evening, when hubby came home, he surprised me with a big box of Beard Papa's cream puff - 6 of them! My hubby, he just loves to pull my leg all the time, from day one I had known him.


And so, I relished every bite of the cream puff. They are the tastiest I have ever eaten. Alycia and Sherilyn loved them to pieces too and we all finished them in 2 days. My maid had one too.

4 comments:

MamaJo said...

I love it too!! I don't know how to describe, but, it just taste so wonderful....yummy, yummy..should go and buy this weekend again...ha,ha

Ms One Boobie said...

You have a good hubby lah..!

Anonymous said...

i like puff, and got myself half dozen yesterday!

Unknown said...

my daughters don't like cream puff at all..don't know why!:(