Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Monday, December 10, 2007

Experience Zero Gravity Without Going To Space!

One of the things that I’d really love to do is to experience weightlessness. Going to space is totally out of the question for me as with most people and I don’t think I would ever have the opportunity to do that in my lifetime but I can now experience a one-of-a-kind option of taking zero gravity flights and live out my astronaut fantasies in Las Vegas, a city where just about anything goes. Since these zero gravity flights are not in Las Vegas on a permanent basis, anyone who is interested better make sure you check ahead of time for available seats and book yourself a Vegas hotel at i4vegas.com to stay for your experience of a lifetime trip in Las Vegas.

No comments: