Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Thursday, December 13, 2007

Banana Orange Crepe



This is the banana and orange crepe that I made for lunch a couple of days ago.... all natural and organic ingredients. Though it was cincai (simply) made, it tasted really delicious, I kid you not. You come to my house and I'll make you some to try! I am so glad that Alycia and Sherilyn loved them so much. I made about 10 pieces and they were even enough to be eaten for dinner, yet the gals didn't get fed-up with them. I am going to make another batch of crepes on Saturday and this time, I will add sweet corn kernels, banana and orange. Stay tuned for the cincai recipe....


4 comments:

Ms One Boobie said...

Yummy..!

Unknown said...

your kids like pancakes alot eh!Too bad my kids don't like pancake at all.How nice if i could make this for them.yum!

Annie Q said...

I will come this weekend ok. Make sure u make enough for me to eat. ;) Request - banana and orange for me plss...hahahaha

Health Freak Mommy said...

Annie Q.... no prob, u r welcome to come!