Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Know What We Ate On X'mas Eve?

KFC!! My all-time favorite. Hubby was very busy with work on X'mas eve, so we did not go out to celebrate. Early that morning, I told him that I had a craving for KFC and told him to get some home for dinner. Hubby being the guy who loves to pull my leg told me he's busy and said KFC is not a healthy food for a pregnant lady. So thinking that he would not pack KFC home for dinner, I told our maid to cook dinner. After I had finished dinner with the gals, hubby came home at 8pm with 2 boxes of KFC dinner plates, a box of nuggets and a large box of mashed potatoes. Though I was quite full, I still ate 1 piece of KFC and some nuggets.






What a simple and cheap X'mas Eve dinner we had - no stuffed roast turkey or minced pies but 3 simple homecooked dishes plus KFC to replace the freaking expensive turkey! I bet you all had a sumptuous X'mas Eve dinner eh?

5 comments:

Annie Q said...

LOL!! I had McDonald for dinner on X'mas eve! Knowing everywhere will be pack with ppl.

Mommy to Chumsy said...

ooo...yummy!!! your hubby is sooo nice :D we had ayamas on christmas eve ;)

Blur Angel said...

hahaha.. I had A & W !!!!!!!!!!!!! :P everyone had fastfood instead of big dinner?!?! hehe

MamaJo said...

I had homemade currypuff on christmas eve!!

Mommy Lose Weight said...

KFC !!! yummmmmmy~~~~ :)