Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Wednesday, December 19, 2007

I've Been Tagged

I've been double tagged by QiQi's mummy and this lovely mummy who is bravely fighting for her life and is taking it so positively.

1. Do the following without complains.
2. Choose 5 people to do this quiz after you’ve done yours.
3. Tag the chosen one.
4. Start your post with “I’ve been tagged”

Favourites

Colour : Pink
Food : Steamboat
Movie : Have not watched one for ages.
Sport : Jogging and sea sports
Day : Sunday
Season: Winter
Ice cream: Green tea flavor



First
Best friend : Can't remember
Crush: Sshhhh... it's a secret
Movie : King Kong, Bewitched or Superman #1 .... I think, can't really recall... that was almost 3 decades ago!
Music : Baa Baa Black Sheep.... I think



Last
Drink: Plain water
Car ride: 7 hours ago back from the mini market with hubby and kids
Crush : Huh?... in my dreams.....
Phone call : From hubby
CD played : None
Gone out with good friends : That was ages ago....
Broken a law : When I exceeded the limit whilst driving back to Ipoh alone several years ago... and got stopped by the police on the highway.
Been arrested : Is being stopped by the police for speeding considered as arrested?



Not tagging anyone. Feel relieved you did not get my tag? LOL!

No comments: