Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Friday, December 28, 2007

Confinement Ladies

I have just booked a confinement lady (CL) over the phone. She is charging RM3,000 for 1 month (some CL charges RM2,800 for 28 days). That's the current market rate and it's freaking expensive right? I am also required to pay RM500 as deposit to her. Is this the norm to pay so much as deposit to a CL? I didn't pay any deposit to my 2 CLs previously. What if something bad happened to this CL and she can't work for me? I actually got her name from a list of good CLs recommended from one of the mummy's blogs. I am supposed to fix a date to meet this CL soon to pay her and to discuss further our terms.

Anyway, if anyone of you has any good CLs to recommend, I'd appreciate you giving me their contact numbers.

4 comments:

Ms One Boobie said...

Yah.. CLs are ex.. but if they are good.. that's alright to pay .. but if they are not.. then it's hell..!

Anonymous said...

maybe u could hire her for half a mth...after two weeks get your hubby to help. :)

i thank God that i live very near my mom. i paid her RM500 only...hehe.

Hazel said...

expensive price, last time mine CL only charge me RM2300 BUT is in Malacca lah 2 years ago..:)

allthingspurple said...

Health Freak mummy,
try Pei Ling of SS2. VERY GOOD!!!! they gave me one of their best CL and I have never been so pampered !!