Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Thursday, December 13, 2007

Blog Rush Madness

Just realized that I have typed 19 posts today! Still have not beat my record of 25 posts a day. If it was not because of the deadline of submitting the assignments by tomorrow, I would not have rushed like this. But as I have said earlier, I find I work better under pressure. I guess my brain needs some pushing and shock to make it budge to send stronger brainwave, LOL! What also helps are power naps. I had 2 short power naps today; one at 11am for 15 minutes when I surrendered my PC to the gals to do their reading and another one at 4pm for 15 minutes when I put the gals to nap. Tonight, I have to blog hop and reply to comments in my blog.

3 comments:

Leena said...

wah...very keng ah...19 post a day.
i went shoppin at ikano, and all my blogitive offers..oh my..so many to filler post to write too. 12 hours left. no need to sleep tonight.

Ms One Boobie said...

Wow..!! take it easy.. ;)

Unknown said...

you are super mom!19 post!I don't think i can make that.a regular post,read others blog and leave comments already make me busy..LOL!need to learn super like you.