Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Friday, December 14, 2007

Sherilyn's 1-Month Old Picture



That's Sherilyn during her full-moon dinner at the Overseas Restaurant. Time really flies and in 2 months, my baby girl will be 3 years old. I just can't believe that she will be going to pre-school in less than 3 weeks' time. It will be hard for me to let go as I have always treated her like a baby and I know I will be worried sick when she's in school.

The dress that Sherilyn was wearing as shown here was made by my mil for Alycia for her full-moon. There is pretty smocking sewn by my mil on it. It still looks brand new coz the dress has only been worn twice - once by Alycia and once by Sherilyn. Now, their new baby sister can wear it too during her full-moon dinner next year.

3 comments:

Ms One Boobie said...

So sweet..! so tiny eh.. :)

Unknown said...

your mum in law is so nice ..wah! a pretty princess.Time really flies,new year is coming and our children is growing.:)

MamaJo said...

She really look like an angel....that's the advantage of having a girl girl...