Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Thursday, August 2, 2007

Good Night's Sleep

I had a real good night's sleep last night. I hit the sack at 11ish pm, slept through the night and woke up at 6am feeling so fresh and without the 'floating feeling'. This morning, I wasted some time fixing a rejected post by this Tiga P coz they said tag cannot be used as filler post wor, what rubbish and excuse, really double standard. I'm going out to jog now and when I return, I have to start work on my 7 outstanding assignments.

Mom to Chumsy, SR replied my ticket. They said ppl from some countries are unable to gain access to the 2 websites. So i guess i hv to work on whatever info i have and do some google search on this product to complete the review.

2 comments:

HiPnCooLMoMMa said...

good to know that you had a good night's rest. Gosh 7 assignments? I don't have any, i was able to finish everything before the deadline. Now I'm bored =(

Mommy to Chumsy said...

hey, i emailed you before I read this post of yours :D