Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Wednesday, August 1, 2007

A Fruitful Day

Despite the hiccup in submitting my post to the advertiser, I must say today has been a fruitful day as I'd received 4 offers from this advertiser. I have another 7 outstanding reviews to complete but I've had enough of typing today. Must spend some time with Alycia and Sherilyn and also spend some devotion time to Him above. Tonight, I'm not going to wake up at crazy hours to check offers. I'm going to bed early and wake up early to start another crazy day completing my assignments. If I've not visited your blog yet, wait ar, I'll come soon.

4 comments:

Chinneeq said...

wow....u sure write fast !

Leena said...

7 outstandin and 2 fillers in between , that makes a lot of post leh. salute first.

LHS said...

haha..ya,agree,010807 definitely was a good day for "hungry" posties to grab opps from your mentioned advertiser. I got 5 from them :)

HiPnCooLMoMMa said...

that's happening to me too if I have assignments to finish, i don't get to bloghop. Good things friends understand^_^

Maybe that's what I should do, wake up in the middle of the night to get more assignments. the time difference really suck huh!