Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Saturday, October 6, 2007

Tag : Autograph Book

Got tagged by this banker mommy who comes from a family of bankers (want to know who her dad is? Go ask her) who coincidentally is the sil of a very good friend of mine. What a small world! I am supposed to list down my likes and dislikes, just like how we did in autograph books when we were young.

Here it goes :

#1 What is your favourite movie?
Let me tell you, eversince my 2 gals came along, I never had the time to sit and complete a movie.

#2 Who is your favourite singer?
My all-time favorite singers are Air Supply.

#3 Which song gets you grooving in the morning?
No song in particular. Each morning I'll just turn on my radio and tune in to 94.5 or 105.7 and I'll get groovy.

#4 What is your favourite fruit?
Sweet Pineapple

#5 Who is your best friend (excluding your family) :
I've got a number of good friends since my school days but at the time when I left school, my best friend then was Yi Yi (who is coincidentally Phai Ling's SIL!) and till today, we're still very good friends.

#6 Name one activity you would like to indulge in, in your free time.
Massage and spa

#7 When was the last time you laughed so hard till your sides hurt?
Sorry, can't recall.

#8 Do you recall your last dream?
Lately i've not been having continuous sleep at night - I've had too much disruption lately coz my gals were not feeling well and I've been waking up at crazy hours to grab offers too. When I have disrupted sleep, my brain can't seem to dream well too!

#9 What is your all-time favourite hobby?
Shopping

#10 When was your last holiday without the children?
Never - everywhere that we went, including overseas, we brought our gals along.

Now, I am passing the tag to :
1) Annie-Q
2) Anggie's Journal
3) Jo-N

No comments: