Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Sunday, December 2, 2007

We Just Love Cakes



Several days back, daddy brought home 2 mouth-watering cakes - a green tea and red bean sponge cake and a chocolate cake. They were extras from his functions for that day. That's the advantage of having a spouse who is working in the food line coz we get to eat food all the time. As we definitely couldn't finish the 2 cakes, we gave some away to our Sikh neighbor. I have been eating these cakes for 3 days straight and I hope I won't get gestational diabetes.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

EMmm yummm!I never taste a green tea cake.You are so lucky!I think I can finish those cakes in 2 days."LOL"including my kids.

Ms One Boobie said...

Both cakes looks so yummy..!!

Chinneeq said...

if my hb goes into food line, i think i'll be the fatest woman in town :(

Anonymous said...

R u sure u r lucky hubby being in the food biz?! It wld be hard not to succumb to temptation while being a healthnut, LOL!

Leena said...

gestational diabetic, i had it when i was preggy with shern. took readin 3 times a day and 2 jabs everyday from 7mths till birth. not pleasant at all..
my mom said it was because i took too much durian..i don't know la.

MamaJo said...

I love cake too! And, the chocolate cake really look yummy and delicious....